Login to use bookmarks
- Session Five: Sunday 12:30pm–2:00pm
- Room 309
- Jeremy Spry and Rachel Hallowell
- Affiliation: Science Leadership Academy
- Conversational Focus/Audience:
- High School
- Conversation Description:
This conversation will discuss the benefits and challenges of running an internship program with high school students.
- Conversational Practice:
- Because communities are different, with different needs and opportunities, this session will focus especially on the participants and how this model can be adapted to different situations.
- Elluminate Rooms ( instructions for launching Elluminate )
- Stream via Elluminate: Room 309 — Channel A
No comments have been posted yet.