None registered yet
- Session One: Saturday 10:00am–11:30am
- Room 300
- Alexa Dunn, Joshua Block and SLA Student Assistant Teachers
- Affiliation: Science Leadership Academy
- Conversational Focus/Audience:
- High School, Middle School, Elementary School, All School Levels
- Conversation Description:
What is the Student Assistant Teaching program at SLA? How did this program originate? What concepts were launched into practice? How do students help other students in a classroom environment? Why does it add richness and depth to the school experience for all involved? How can it be implemented successfully into the programming of a school? These questions and more will be addressed in this conversation.
Come meet mentor teachers and Senior Student Assistant Teachers to get inspired!
- Conversational Practice:
- Panel discussion/conversation
- Elluminate Rooms ( instructions for launching Elluminate )
- Stream via Elluminate: Room 300 — Channel A
No comments have been posted yet.