None registered yet
- Session Six: Sunday 2:30pm–4:00pm
- Room 208
- Mary Moss
- Affiliation: Co-Principal, NYC iSchool
- Conversational Focus/Audience:
- High School, Middle School
- Conversation Description:
carefully reconsider the importance of where learning occurs.
- Conversational Practice:
- We believe that the practices we will present are very much a "work in progress," so we will design our session based on the Charrette Protocol. We will provide the context for our school, present our practices and discuss our challenges, then ask participants, "How can we do this better?" "What opportunities are we missing to really infuse metacognitive skills?" Participants will then discuss our practices, share their own, and offer ideas and suggestions for the learning of the entire group.
- Elluminate Rooms ( instructions for launching Elluminate )
- Stream via Elluminate: Room 208 — Channel B
No comments have been posted yet.