- Session Three: Saturday 2:30pm–4:00pm
- Room 208
- Chris Lehmann
- Affiliation: Science Leadership Academy
- Conversational Focus/Audience:
- All School Levels
- Conversation Description:
If educators cannot successfully integrate new technologies into what it means to be a school, then the long identification of schooling with education, developed over the past 150 years, will dissolve into a world where the students with the means and the ability will pursue their learning outside of public school.
- Conversational Practice:
- Conversation based session -- some front-loading of ideas followed by small and large group discussion of key questions.
- Elluminate Rooms ( instructions for launching Elluminate )
- Stream via Elluminate: Room 208 — Channel A