None registered yet
- Session Three: Saturday 2:30pm–4:00pm
- Room 211
- Darryl N. Williams, Ph.D.
- Affiliation: National Science Foundation
- Conversational Focus/Audience:
- All School Levels
- Conversation Description:
Schools were prevalent in the era of apprenticeship, and they will be prevalent in whatever new system of education comes into being. But the seeds of a new system are beginning to emerge, and they are already beginning to erode the identification of learning and schooling. As these new technologically driven seeds germinate, education will occur in many different, more adaptive venues, and schools will have a narrower role in learning.
- Conversational Practice:
- The conversational protocol will be a modification of the Focus/Framing Question Exercise. Facilitator will pose a set of opened ended questions related to the topic for the participants to reflect on in small groups, followed by a discussion of key points.
- Elluminate Rooms ( instructions for launching Elluminate )
- Stream via Elluminate: Room 211 — Channel A
No comments have been posted yet.