None registered yet
- Session Four: Sunday 10:30am–12:00pm
- Room 308
- Rosalind Echols, Stephanie Dunda, Matthew VanKouwenberg, Tim Best
- Affiliation: Science Leadership Academy
- Conversational Focus/Audience:
- High School
- Conversation Description:
Four SLA science teachers will lead a conversation examining the current state of science education. How are science teachers' (and students') roles changing in the internet age? What are some techniques we can use to maximize learning for all students? How can we move toward our own personal "dream teaching" situations? Science teachers don't always have the answers, but we'll share how SLA is approaching these questions. Join other like-minded educators as we share our experiences and discuss how we can realize the future of science education.
- Elluminate Rooms ( instructions for launching Elluminate )
- Stream via Elluminate: Room 308 — Channel B
No comments have been posted yet.