None registered yet
- Session Four: Sunday 10:30am–12:00pm
- Room 309
- Rodd Lucier
- Affiliation: London District Catholic School Board (London, Ontario, Canada)
- Conversational Focus/Audience:
- All School Levels
- Conversation Description:
This session will focus on the need to consider the experiences of at risk students, and at risk teachers, as we work to create learning environments that more adequately prepare learners for an unknown and rapidly evolving future. Questions for Consideration: What types of students are most at risk in today's schools? What types of teachers are most at risk in today's schools? What can we learn from the experiences of at risk students in preparing learning environments that consider the needs of all students? How do we engage the trust of at risk teachers, in pursuing change that will make school more relevant for future citizens?
- Conversational Practice:
- Small and large group discussion and sharing strategies will be central to this session. Questions, points of information, resources and ideas will be shared on a wiki page which will be made available to both present and distant session participants.
- Elluminate Rooms ( instructions for launching Elluminate )
- Stream via Elluminate: Room 309 — Channel B
No comments have been posted yet.