None registered yet
- Session Four: Sunday 10:30am–12:00pm
- Room 301
- Lisa Thumann, Liz Davis
- Affiliation: Lisa is the Sr. Specialist in Technology Education At the CMSCE, Rutgers University in NJ and Liz is the Director of Academic Technology at Belmont Hill School in Belmont, MA
- Conversational Focus/Audience:
- All School Levels
- Conversation Description:
Clay Shirky says, "it's not information overload - it's filter failure". Do you often feel like we are drowning in a sea of information? Do you have more networks than you know what to do with? Have you figured out a way to filter in the relevant information and filter out the noise? Let's use our collective intelligence to make the most of our information management strategies. Join this conversation and share the places and spaces that you use to harness the power of your network's intelligence and expertise. We'll use a wiki to list the best methods determined by our group and publish them online for all those interested.
- Conversational Practice:
- Ping Pong Protocol A Consultancy for Groups: http://www.nsrfharmony.org/protocol/doc/ping_pong.pdf
- Elluminate Rooms ( instructions for launching Elluminate )
- Stream via Elluminate: Room 301 — Channel B
No comments have been posted yet.