None registered yet
- Session Four: Sunday 10:30am–12:00pm
- Room 211
- Jeremiah Patterson
- Affiliation: Riverdale School District, Portland, OR
- Conversational Focus/Audience:
- All School Levels
- Conversation Description:
The first year, leaving Philadelphia, I found that I was stuck — unsure how to put my new learning to use, excited to put my new network into action. Last year, unwilling to repeat that part of the experience, I resolved to create an action plan for how I would leverage my conversations into real reform in my "home" context. This session is designed to lead EduCon participants through a series of conversations designed to spark the seeds of actionable reform once the plane lands back home.
- Conversational Practice:
- We will be revisiting sessions from the last two years that seeded inspiration with an eye to capturing real possibilities that apply across a wide spectrum.
- Elluminate Rooms ( instructions for launching Elluminate )
- Stream via Elluminate: Room 211 — Channel B
No comments have been posted yet.