- Session Two: Saturday 12:30pm–2:00pm
- Room 301
- Diana Laufenberg
- Affiliation: Science Leadership Academy
- Conversational Focus/Audience:
- All School Levels
- Conversation Description:
Why we attend school, what we accomplish while we are here, how we spend our time; these are the issues I would like to investigate as we consider how to make 'school' more about meaningful and enriching life experiences, and less like hoop jumping and necessary evils.
- Conversational Practice:
- We will be looking to shared examples of success, brainstorming how to overcome obstacles and creating ways in which to extend learning into real world spaces.
- Elluminate Rooms ( instructions for launching Elluminate )
- Stream via Elluminate: Room 301 — Channel B
No comments have been posted yet.