None registered yet
- Session Six: Sunday 2:30pm–4:00pm
- Room 307
- Jas Thomas and Rosalind Echols
- Affiliation: Science Leadership Academy
- Conversational Focus/Audience:
- All School Levels
- Conversation Description:
As two individuals who are conscious of our social and cultural differences, we are interested in discussing how you get to a relationship as two individuals regardless of being "my black student" or "my white physics teacher".
- Conversational Practice:
- The presenters and participants will all be involved in a reading- and activity-based discussion from which we will develop a core set of ideas and values about student-teacher interactions. Participants will share "best practices" and use ideas from other participants to identify implications for their own practice.
- Elluminate Rooms ( instructions for launching Elluminate )
- Stream via Elluminate: Room 307 — Channel B
No comments have been posted yet.