Sunday Morning Panel — 9:00am-10:30am — "What Is The Relationship / Disconnect Between Policy Reform and Pedagogical Reform?"
- Dr. Molefi Kete Asante, Professor of African American Studies at Temple University and author of over 70 books including Afrocentric Infusion for Urban Schools.
- Jolley Bruce Christman, Ph.D.
Senior Research Fellow, Research for Action
- Michael Horn, co-author of Disrupting Class and Executive Director of Innosight Institute
- Doug Levin, Executive Director of the State Educational Technology Directors Association (and former Deputy Director of the National Association of State Boards of Education)
- Torch Lytle, Professor of Education, Graduate School of Education, University of Pennsylvania
- Moderated by Kevin Hogan, Editorial Director of Technology & Learning Magazine
No comments have been posted yet.